Organisations of all sizes need to reduce training costs without sacrificing quality and effectiveness. The reasons are quite simple:
It is this insight and experience in technology based self-paced training that has made MindLeaders one of the leading developers of Web-based self-paced training (i.e. self-paced e-Learning) since 1996.
- Employers can no longer afford the cost of travel and housing to transport employees from remote offices to instructor-led classroom sessions for every training need.
- Employees engaged in the fast pace of business where doing more with less is a must, simply cannot spare the large blocks of time that traditional instructor-led classroom sessions require. MindLeaders understood this growing dilemma very well since it had been in the business of producing technology-based self-paced training since 1981 for large organizations of all types.
MindLeaders Curricula develop skills in the following areas:
MindLeaders courses are accessible via the Internet or corporate intranets
- Technical General
- Technical Mainframe
- Technical Microsoft
- Technical Web Development
- End User Business Skills
- End User Desktop Computing
- End User Home & Small Business
Who is MindLeaders®
Columbus, Ohio-headquartered MindLeaders® has provided technology-based courseware since its founding 1981. In 1996, founder Carol Clark, now MindLeaders® president and CEO, recognized the potential for the development of training for presentation over the Internet. As a result, MindLeaders® refocused itself over the ensuing years to become one of the leading providers of subscription-based, self-paced e-Learning for ongoing business skills, desktop and technical training for learners located within businesses, organizations and government agencies of all sizes.
How effective is it?
With MindLeaders quality course content and real-time Internet presentation of courses, e-Learning users throughout the world gain the advantages of flexibility, convenience, cost-effectiveness and interactivity. In addition to scheduling flexibility that allows learners to do coursework anytime, anywhere, MindLeaders courses also are adaptable to the individual needs of the learner. For example, a custom learning path based on results from the individual's skills assessment testing, is created enabling learning to be solely focused on what has not yet been mastered. Providing a custom learning path prevents individuals from re-learning what has already been mastered and shortens the learning cycle.
- Recent compilations of the data for all learners who took a pre-test, completed a course and took a post-test showed that the overall average scores were 62.6 percent for the pre-test and 78.8 percent for the post-test.
- This documents an overall average gain in knowledge for learners using MindLeaders courses of 26 percent. What are the benefits?
Some notable benefits of choosing MindLeaders include:
Visit the MindLeaders Website
- Large Breadth Of Courses
- Over 1000 courses spanning over 200 topics.
- Courses targeted to provide:
- Business Skills Development.
- Technical Certification Preparation (Microsoft, Cisco, A+, etc.).
- IT Skills Development (web page development, programming, mainframe, etc.).
- Desktop Certification Preparation (Microsoft Office Specialist).